Color Brighton Green Kick-Off Celebration
Join us January 7, 2008, for an evening of fun and information as we unveil the Color Brighton Green 10% Challenge campaign.
There’ll be refreshments, children’s art to enjoy, and the chance to win exciting door prizes for those who pledge to participate in the 10% Challenge. We’ll also have plenty of compact fluorescent bulbs available at a reduced price to help you get started.
Date and location
Monday, January 7, 2008 at 7:00 pm
Brighton Town Hall
2300 Elmwood Avenue
Learn about Color Brighton Green:
- 10% Challenge for greenhouse gas emissions
- Green Business Award
- Curb Your Car Week
- Coloring contest art gallery and awards
Learn about community action:
- Rochester Green Business Network
- Recycling in Monroe County
Take action now:
- Buy compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Sign up for a home energy audit
- Win energy-saving door prizes
For more information: Joyce Palumbo | (585) 784-5253 | email@example.com |
Posted: 12/01/07 | Category: Events |
Spread the word
Help us spread the word about the Color Brighton Green 10% Challenge to your neighbors, friends and family.
Receive our latest news and event announcements