Brighton Electronics Recycling and Paper Shredding
April 14, 2012, Brighton Highway Department. For residents and small businesses.
Free computer and electronic recycling
Preventing landfill e-waste.
- Computers, laptops, modems, servers, peripherals, GPS units, cell phones, fax machines, copiers, CD players, IT equipment, audio/visual equipment, telecommunications equipment, printers, televisions, monitors, microwave ovens
- NO refrigerators or other household appliances
- Download a full list of acceptable items from the Maven Technologies News page.
- Provided by Maven Technologies
Free document shredding
Protect your identity and the environment at the same time!
- Any type of paper, card and cover stock, checks and bank statements, computer paper, copy paper, envelopes, file folders, hanging file folders, junk mail, receipts, tax documents, documents with staples or paper clips
- Provided by Cornerstone Records Management.
When and where
- April 14, 2012, from 9 am to 12 pm
- Brighton Highway Department
- 1941 Elmwood Avenue, Rochester, NY 14620
Contact Council person Louise Novros at 244-3533 if you have any questions.
For more information:
Posted: 04/14/12 | Category: Events |
Spread the word
Help us spread the word about the Color Brighton Green 10% Challenge to your neighbors, friends and family.
Receive our latest news and event announcements